Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nine is fine

It's hard to believe that ME is the same age as to how long I carried her in my tummy. It's even harder to believe that Drew and I have known about her for over 1 1/2 years! Wow...how have we enjoyed it all!!! I'm thankful to say that ME seems to be fully recovered from her yuck sickness last week (although she might have an ear infection now), and we have been able to enjoy her fun, social personality all night. After Davis' party today, we came home and giggled all evening. It's so fun, and the best way to wind down the evening! What did we ever do for fun before she came along?

We don't go to the doctor until October for her well-baby checkup, so here are a few stats/updates about her:
  • She weighed 20.12 lbs when we went to the Dr. last week
  • She mutters "Dada", "mama", "baba", and "wh"
  • She's a great eater. She LOVES macaroni and cheese...but who doesn't right?
  • She is still crawling with a "bum leg" and is now trying to stand by herself for about 1.5 seconds
  • She is finally starting to laugh at things other than the dog!

As you can tell from the picture below, ME empathizes with me and Drew on occasions. Drew was upset that today was the last day for the Yankees to play in Yankee Stadium. So I put ME in her I love NY onesie so she could watch today's game (really just to watch Derek Jeeter) with her daddy. And even though, I'm sooooo over baseball (sorry, Bebo!), I'm disappointed that I won't ever be able to see a game played in Yankee Stadium.

So long Yankee Stadium!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Yes, I knew she was going to be a baseball fan!