Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, September 8, 2008

Daddy Wins!

SIDE NOTE: THIS BLOG IS BEING DICTATED BY DREW!
I can only assume that each parent of a newborn child wonders what their first word is going to be. Most importantly, which parent they are going to recognize first. Well, I'm not trying to boast, but "DA DA" wins! After returning home from a weekend in Fayetteville, within an hour of being home, ME looked right at me and said "DA DA". And, fortunately, for me, Lana was there to witness and confirm that ME looked at me and said it. I must admit it feels really good to have my little princess call me "DA DA".

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Unfortunately, I do have to admit it did sound like DA DA - but I know in ME's heart she was really trying to say MA MA or really it was LA LA she was wanting to say! I will have to say I only heard DA DA once! But it was pretty funny and in all of our excitement we scared poor ME to death!