Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm how many months?


I can't believe it, but Mary Elizabeth was 2 months old yesterday. Wow...that seems like forever (and I've loved every bit of it)! We went today for her 2 month checkup and she's still healthy and growing like a rose as my dad says. She now weighs 11 lbs. 11 oz., is 23 3/4 inches long, and for all of Drew's friends, her "dome" circumference is only 15 inches (31 percentile).She is smiling all the time and "talking" up a storm, which makes me laugh and makes it hard for me to get anything else done during the day. She's really starting to experiment with rolling to one side, too. Here are some pictures from yesterday showing how she likes to move.
This is how mommy laid me down.
This is how mommy found me when she turned back around.

4 comments:

LaLa said...

I can't believe how "perfect" she continues to be! What a big girl!

Kerri said...

She's doing so good! I can't believe she is 2 months! Happy 2 month birthday Miss. Mary Elizabeth!

Unknown said...

She is absolutely precious!!! I hope all is well! I had to miss Thursday's meeting...was out of town for work.
Have a good weekend!

Anna Carol and Jarrod said...

I love her pink flower outfit. It looks much better on her that it would on Mason :)