Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Little Bit's first Halloween

Yes, even Little Bit got to dress up for Halloween today at school.



Me with Spiderman, Dracula, 2 princesses, and a baseball player.

We let the kids dress up as a "book character", although I'm not quite sure which book characters some of them were supposed to be. I dressed up as Mrs. Delphinium Twinkle, Chrysanthemum's music teacher (based on the book Chrysanthemum by my favorite children's author, Kevin Henkes). Mrs. Twinkle is having a baby and naming her Chrysnathemum, so I thought this was the obvious character for me since I'm having a baby, too. The cute kindergartners really thought that I had a baby mouse inside my tummy. For those of you that aren't familiar with my character...my dress has a face drawn on it to make it look like the baby is sticking out it's tongue.




Which one is the real Mrs. Twinkle? And check out the awesome Razorpumpkin that I painted!

Drew and I went to our neighbor's house for Halloween dinner. Ashley always has the best set up for Halloween. So, in case you were wondering, we did miss childbirth class; I "allowed" Drew to skip out only if he promised to dress up. So here's Drew (aka Matt Foley)...

"My name is Matt Foley. I live in a van, down by the river."

No comments: