Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, October 7, 2007

I've got the best group of friends and family

Today was my baby shower and I was definitely showered! I am overwhelmed by all of the wonderful gifts that everyone brought. Thank you to my wonderful hosts for putting this all together! And thank you to those of you that traveled from out of town! I love each and everyone one of you!




Shower Invitation

Some of the gifts

My wonderful hostesses

Little Bit's mommy and grandmothers


Start 'em early!

2 comments:

Taylor's Parents said...

It looks like it was great! I hope you had fun and got lots of incredible things!

Anna Carol and Jarrod said...

I am glad you had a great time and you got a ton of awsome stuff :)