Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Little Bit finally has bedding to sleep on!!!

After weeks of patiently waiting, I finally got the baby's bedding yesterday and quickly put it on the crib to get pictures of it. I love how the bumper turned out...I'll admit that I was a little nervous of all the colors even though I love color. But I think it looks great with the frog print that Drew got me for Mother's Day. I am a little disappointed, however, about the bed skirt (that's why I'm not even showing it all in the picture) because of the fabrics that I chose. So I'm going to rework that part a little, hopefully, before Little Bit arrives. Now the only things that are really missing in the Nursery are Little Bit and more than one crib sheet. At least, though, it's all finally coming together! OK, I have to stop blogging now because Drew and I are off to another childbirth class. I'm sure that Drew is super excited! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it Erin, it is too cute! Its not much longer!