Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, October 1, 2007

The latest on me and Little Bit

With school back in full swing, I know that I've kind of fallen behind on my blogging. So here's an update on what's been going on in the Dees' world...I am now 29 weeks, which makes me officially in my 3rd trimester, so I am definitely showing and feeling Little Bit move ALL of the time.


28 Weeks
I went to the doctor a few weeks ago for my glucose test to make sure that I didn't have gestational diabetes. The glucose test made Little Bit shake and groove inside of me all day long, because I had to drink a high sugar drink for the test. Maybe I'll have a dancer, or a sugar-addict! Anyway, the test showed that my glucose/blood level was a little too high and that I am anemic (low iron level), so I had to go back for a 2nd test. The preparation sounded good at first because for three days, I had to eat a bunch of carbs and sugar (ice cream, cake, regular cokes, etc.); but, by the third night, I was ready to give all of that up! Fortunately, after I did the second test, I found out that my blood level is fine and that I don't have gestational diabetes!


Little Bit has already experienced his/her first Razorback football game and tailgate in Fayetteville. The picture that I had taken to prove it, unfortunatetly, shows nothing but our heads and the black sky. Instead I have a cute picture of my neighbor Will tailgating. I'm proud to say that it was a great trip and that Little Bit behaved. Hopefully, that will be the case next football season when we go to the games as a real family!

OH MY! The Hogs actually won?!?!?!

No comments: