Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Random pics of my crazy kids

Ok, really this is mainly about Benjamin, but I had to share these pics even though there wasn't an appropriate category.
 
I'm hoping this is one of the few times I'll ever see him on a motorcycle!

This is Benjamin's idea of playing with his trucks...lining them up in a row. Remind you of a little girl at Christmas time?

Benjamin's teacher sent this to me from one day this summer. He was really enjoying his lunch!
Drew sent this to me while ME and I were working at KOTA Camp. The message said "I'll teach you to leave me behind".

My parents always get the kids on Wednesday since Dandy is usually off.

Don't you think they need a few more kiddos to add into the group? :)

No comments: