Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to school for me, all play for the kids...

Sadly, my Summer break has come to an end, which means that I have to start "passing around my kiddos" for the next week while I attend my teacher meetings...BOO! Luckily, my kiddos are very spoiled and have the best grandparents and a loving aunt that are willing to keep them during the day!
 
Today, Dandy took them to the downtown bridge by the Clinton Library and then they did a little grocery shopping. From the looks of these pics, I think they had fun!
 
The grocery car at Kroger couldn't even wake Benjamin because he too much fun with his Dandy.

I'm definitely thinking that they didn't develop their daddy's scared of heights syndrome!


No comments: