Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

OK, I think I'm FINALLY caught up to December now...whew!!! We celebrated Thanksgiving at my parents house this year with Bebo, Aunt Kari, McKenzie, VeVe, and DDub. My mom had some great help prior to Thanksgiving Day to get ready.
ME colored place cards for all of us.
After dancin' class (which actually was cancelled and I forgot about it), ME stopped by to help LaLa do final touches to the tree.
Dandy made some Benjamin stew...delish!


Seeing how there are three little bitties running around now, I didn't do so well with taking pictures this Turkey Day. But we had lots of fun just watching them all interact with everyone!
I love watching Benjamin and McKenzie play together!
Not even the Cowboys game could stop these busy bodies!
Benjamin definitely learned how to use "more" in the correct context that day! The boy loves him some food! He didn't care what it was!!!
Here are the beautiful, one-of-a-kind placemats:
ME had her very own special placemat that she made at school.
I think these shirts that my wonderful friend, Sarah, at Make it Initial made shows just how wonderful the food was! Luckily, all of the spots came out!!!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

I have so much to be thankful for - what a blessing all of my kids are! ME thanks so much for all your help - you've become LaLa's best helper! Ben & McKenzie you guys make me smile really big all the time - you two are the cutest!