Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Church Fall Carnival

I know...it's almost December and I'm still blogging about October. Better late than never...right?!?!

We took the kids to our church carnival on October 24th. I got to enjoy it this year because both ME and Benjamin were interested in walking around and playing. Our first year we went, ME wasn't walking yet and just wanted to crawl. Then last year I stayed at home with Benjamin for fear of the stupid H1N1 that everyone freaked me out about. However, I was afraid that we were going to have to leave this year because the tornado sirens started going off as soon as we got there. Luckily, it didn't last long!

Princess ME and Buzz Lightyear Kemp braving the sirens and waiting.



My little pumpkin found him a real toy...a Harley (or some kind of motorcycle)!

"This is fun! I think I'll stick around with this slide!"

I know it's hard to see, but I love ME and Kade's faces in this picture. They loved falling!

ME loved the bounce house so much that she bounced her petticoat right off from her dress! :)

ME wasn't quite sure about the games at first until she realized that she got candy everytime! Benjamin loved watching his sissy!
But it didn't take long for him to partake in the festivities.

But he somehow managed to keep finding his way back to the slide.
I may be biased, but I think this is the best looking pumpkin ever!

No comments: