Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall Neighborhood Fun

I finally got to go to a Razorback game this Fall! However, that meant that I had to miss out on some Halloween activities for the kids. My parent's neighborhood always does a hayride every year, so the kids got to go with LaLa, Uncle Bebo, Aunt Kari, and McKenzie. By looking at the pictures, I have no doubt that they had fun! A pumpkin on the loose!
Halloween is no exception to get them to all look the camera.
I think she's eating a hot dog. She'll never miss out on a hot dog!
I love this face!
Have you ever seen a flying ladybug as cute as this?
They got to sit on a fire truck but weren't so sure about it!
Food tastes so much better when it's blue and all over your face!
The fearless duo on the slide!
My little pumpkin has no fear!

"Hmmm...what should I do now?"

I love this face too!
Bebo looks like he has it under control.
I love how they just cling to each other!
Well...at least they're all looking in the same direction!
But that didn't last too long!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Halloween is just getting more fun every year! Thanks for sharing it with me guys!