Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Remember the good 'ole days?

In honor of me and my friends being born in 1980 and turning 30 this year, we decided to have like a "Totally 80's Birthday Bash". Why did the 80's fashion ever leave?!?! I mean the hair, the music, and the clothes all rocked! Ha! Hope you enjoy your flashback from the pix below. ;)
I painted a graffiti sign for the party. I thought it looked WAY bigger at my house!
Why don't people still play Twister more often?
The bday cake matched the invite for me, Bracy, and Terri.
Terri and Bracy have a bday exactly one month apart from each other and the party was their gift to each other, and Drew went in on it for me. This was a great way to celebrate all of my friends turning 30 this year!
Like, totally rad!
{Drew, Me, Hank, Hollie, Ryan, and Ashley}
Aren't you jealous of mine and Ashley's crimped hair? When ME saw my hair, she said I needed to brush it and she said that my blue "tolor" (eye shadow) looked silly and I needed to wash my face.
I should totally plan these far out glasses into my wardrobe more often!
Dancing to some 80s tunes.
{Bracy, Drew, and Tyler} My fam joined in on the fun, too! Isn't this a great family portrait?Don't my brother and I look tubular?
Me, Terri, and baby Cross (inside her belly) had so much fun seeing all of the cool fashions!
I sure do miss the 80s, especially the mullet...NOT! When Benjamin saw Drew's wig, he "wigged out" himself and cried! Ha!

No comments: