Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, August 20, 2010

Oh no, I've seen the big 3-0!

Turning 30 earlier this month wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. And now that I have reached 30, it's not nearly as old as I thought from when I was a kid! In some points of my life, I actually feel younger than I did in my early 20s. With that all being said, I had a great birthday...and it was great getting to spend it with my family.

This gives me every reason to smile!

My mom hung pictures of me from birth to 30-years-old all over their Dining Room. Talk about lots of memories!
My cousin, Leanne came to visit along with my Aunt Donna and Uncle Greg.
ME decided that I needed a purple cake and a purple birthday hat. Aren't you jealous?
More reason to smile about being 3o!

Another reason, too!

Leanne is a Yoga instructor and she thought it would be a good idea to a little demonstration with me. Interesting!
Nothing like a little Acro Yoga in the morning. ME even enjoyed it!Uncle Greg trying to show McKenzie how to do "The Greg" look. They're showing us what they think about this yoga stuff.

2 comments:

LaLa said...

What fun! Turning 30 not so bad!

Picture Books said...

Welcome to the 30's club! You're right--maybe we ARE younger now than ever (we DO spend a lot of time at playgrounds, playing blocks, watching Disney, playing "hide and seek" :-) ha ha. I want to see 80's party pics next!