Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside! (Part 1)

We got iced in yesterday, which sadly means another day is tacked onto the end of my school calendar. But I got to live my dream and stay at home with the kids for a day! The 3 of us had a great day of first watching Daddy slide down to his car in the driveway, then laying around and playing. We, of course, played outside once Drew got home, too. Here are some pix to recap how much I enjoyed my day off with my kids...

ME loves to share her sippy cup with Ben...

...and watching Dora with him...

...and kissing on him.


Benjamin got to "play" in the snow. Does this remind you of a picture from 2 years ago? Click here to look at ME's 1st picture in the snow from March 2008.

Dixie even played in the snow. She loved running around in it!

ME loved running around in it, too. I'm surprised that I even got a picture of her face!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

I hope she continues to love him that much! How sweet they look!