Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's the Great Pumpkin, Mary Elizabeth!

Me and ME with our "Great Pumpkin"



Well, we didn't actually get to see the Great Pumpkin that Linus waited around for, but we did get to see our first pumpkin patch (mine and ME's both) and pick our own pumpkin! We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday with LaLa, Sarah and her family. I had a great time watching ME take everything in and I got a bunch of cute pictures! It was hard for me to pick which ones to post, so I apologize for so many pix.











I like this pumpkin!
















Man, pickin' pumpkins is exhausting! After we picked our pumpkin, she laid her head on it while we rode back to the parking lot. It was funny to see how still she was!





































I like being a country-girl because I get to sit on the hay.



































I'm thinking of doing the pumpkin diet...









Me, Mary Elizabeth, Taylor, and Sarah (I guess this is how you're supposed to get a "good picture" with kids.)
















I like to ride on the pumpkins (and feel my new teeth with my tongue)!


















Giddyup, pumpkins!












ME was content until those other kids had to give their opinion about taking pictures :) Check out the series of photos below...











What are you crying about, Taylor? You get to lean back on the pumpkins.


















I'm trying to take a picture. Beckett, will you make Taylor cooperate?














I want to lay on the pumpkins, too! Beckett is Sarah's 4-month old nephew. He was so "go-with-the-flow" just like his daddy.






1 comment:

LaLa said...

Cutest pumpkin I've ever seen! Thanks for letting me be a part of this fun time!