Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, October 6, 2008

I spy 3 somethings...

...white, sharp, and inside Mary Elizabeth's mouth. If you guessed teeth, you're right!!! I can't believe that they're FINALLY here, but I guess they're all going to come in at once now! The crazy thing is that I took ME to the dr. on Thursday for her well-baby checkup and we didn't see them at that time. But, of course, while Drew and I were away in Fayetteville this weekend, my dad felt something sharp in her bottom gum. So when we got back on Sunday, the first thing I did was shove my finger in her mouth. And, to my surprise, I felt 2 on the front bottom and one
on the top front right. I guess it's a good thing I'm almost finished nursing!!!

Other 9-month stats
  • Weight: 21 lbs. 1 oz. (81%)
  • Head: 17 1/2 in. (60%)
  • Length: 28 1/4 in. (68%)
  • Words: "Wh" ("whoo pig"), "buh" (not sure), "da da", "ma ma"
  • She can stand for about 2 seconds by herself
  • She sticks her hand straight out for bye-bye/hello and whoo pig

4 comments:

LaLa said...

What a big girl you are getting to be!

LaLa said...

What a big girl you are getting to be!

Molly said...

I tagged you, see my blog.

Molly said...

Yea ME! You'll be eating steak in no time.