Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's great to be eight...

...months that is! Last Thursday, Mary Elizabeth turned 8 months old. It's going by way too fast!!! But, as you can tell, we've had so much fun with her! ME's personality has really started to show and she's finally starting to laugh at "non-dog" things. She's pulling up on everything, getting into everything, and still putting everything into her mouth. She still doesn't have any teeth, though! It's starting to make me really sad for her because I'm ready to start feeding her yummy food. Can you imagine only eating purees all the time?!?! Yuck! Drew thinks that she'll pop a tooth out this week. I've been praying almost every night for a tooth to come out, but no prayers answered yet.
Anyway, she has survived her 1st 2 weeks of daycare, as Drew and I have survived our 1st 2 weeks of leaving her in daycare. It's been tough, and tiring, for me as I cry my way to work everyday. But I know that most people do this everyday and I'm sure I'll adjust. She's already had an ear infection, and I think she had someone from our family check on her everyday the first week. But I think it's getting easier on her. Hopefully, Drew and I can learn to big people like she is!

As I mentioned in my last post, I have lots of catching up to do. But, as you probably can tell, I've started back to work and am EXHAUSTED! Between chasing after her and keeping her out of the dog food and getting ready for work, I've been going to bed right after I put her to bed. So I'll catch y'all up on the rest of her world soon!

Check me out in my 1st high heels!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Best looking 8 month old in high heels I've ever seen!

Rachel Olsen said...

Oh my goodness, those last two pictures especially are TOO CUTE!