Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, November 15, 2007

More congrats go out to more of my friends

First, I have to say congratulations to my friend Aaron. Marc proposed to her last week at school. Isn't that cute? We're so excited that we've been able to get to know Marc over this past year! We can't wait for all of the wedding festivities to start!


Next, Drew and I had a busy week filled with more wedding festivities for our friends, Sam and Rickie. Although, I was completely worn out by Sunday, we had so much fun getting to hang out with a bunch of our college friends. Drew even cut a rug most of the night at the reception (go figure...he never likes to dance, but loved to dance the night that my preggo state wouldn't allow me to dance very much). Sam and Rickie, we're so excited that we got to be a part of your wedding and we can't wait to hear about the honeymoon!

No comments: