Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, October 15, 2012

My little man is THREE!!!

We're so excited to be able to celebrate year number 3 with him! He's pretty blessed to have such awesome grandparents that he lives nearby also!
 
Benjamin started his morning off by having breakfast with LaLa and Dandy...he requested to have "pink doughuts" (aka strawberry doughnuts with sprinkles from Shipley's).
Benjamin was a sticky mess!

He was so excited about his Nerf toy!

And his new firefighter rain boots and his Razorback pants!
 

I was able to get over to Benjamin's class in time for his snack and let him share cupcakes with his friends. He was pretty excited to have me be in his class! He kept giving me this sweet smile.

Benjamin was pretty happy with his Cheese Puffs (shhh!!! Don't tell ME!) and his cupcake. He didn't want to let any crumb go to waste.

I know it looks like he ate ALL day, but I promise that he didn't! However, I decided to take Benjamin on a date to get a Sonic drink with me. I love getting to spend one-on-one time with each of my babies! He was such a gentleman and placed the order for us. ;)

He always knows how to keep the conversation rolling with his silly faces.
After our mini-date, we picked up ME. Benjamin was so excited to see Arthur, Grinch, and an empty lunch box in her school's front lobby! In fact, he was so excited that he asked me to take a pic of him. Ha!

Once we got home, I had to let the kiddos enjoy the beautiful weather! Benjamin did a great job of stomping on caterpillars!

Meanwhile, ME did a great job of painting/decorating a pumpkin. Can you see birthday boy bug smashing in the background?

Benjamin requested French Fries for his birthday dinner, so French Fries it was. We drove right past a new restaurant, Mooyah's, that we had been to recently and he instantly said he wanted those French Fries. I love that he's so easy to please!



 
Drew and I have been blessed with such a happy, healthy, and handsome boy! He seriously lights up our lives everyday. I can't wait to see what he will develop an interest in when he grows up. Pretty much since he was a little baby, he's always been into music. He still loves playing the guitar, but he now has a pretty mean Elvis-shakin' leg! Maybe he'll have some rhythm like his momma! But he's also starting to karate chop everything in sight and kick around a ball or throw them. I love that he's complete boy all the way through, but at the end of the day, he still has time to cuddle up with me.

Ben Ben Andrews Dees, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, baby!

No comments: