Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, October 18, 2012

ME's field trip to the pumpkin patch

I had the privilege of going on ME's field trip to Motley's Pumpkin Patch today. I had the best time getting to watch her hang out with her new friends that she's made this year! She would not ride the bus because she was afraid that she would fall off of the seat since it didn't have seatbelts. Ha!
 
Below are some pics from the fun we had today. Being a teacher, I felt that I need to blur out the kid's faces since I didn't know them...just fyi.
Fun times on the hay pyramid!

An attempt to get a pic of the entire class. As you can see from ME's pose and her friend, the puc wasn't very successful. Ha!

ME and her buddy Kade were in class together their 1st two years and are now back in the same class again at their new school. They're so fun together!

ME loved getting to feed the goats.

She didn't want to leave the goats!

I loved getting to go on a hayride with my princess!

Another attempt of getting a group shot. You can tell how that went. :)

No comments: