Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, April 20, 2012

Since we moved out of our house and haven't really had a "real routine" these past few weeks, I've felt so distant from the kiddos. Benjamin has been biting A LOT at school and ME has been getting bitten at school. Talk about playing with a momma's emotions!

Anyway, I've been trying to keep some normalcy or some fun in our lives with different activities. We got to go to our friend LaLa 2's (aka Lauren) surprise birthday at the zoo a few weeks ago. Benjamin didn't care too much for posing for pictures. However, my little ham had no problem loving on the bunny and smiling.



Earlier this week, ME told me that she and I needed to go on a girls date. I asked her where we should go and, without hesitation, she said that we needed to go to the art show so we can paint her hands on a plate. I realized that she meant that she wanted to go to the art store to paint a plate. I love my little artist!
Can you see her paint palette? Of course, it contains pink, purple, blue, and green paint.

This is the plate that ME chose. She completely designed the entire plate with the exception of me helping her paint the butterfly.

No comments: