Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oh, just hangin' out at school with my friends

ME and Benjamin's classes had Easter Egg Hunts today. Unfortunately, being a teacher, I can't just up and leave to attend all of my kids events. Benjamin's class went first thing this morning, so I knew I wouldn't be able to see him. Luckily, though, I was able to leave during my break to watch ME's class. Sadly, I was walking into the school as they were walking back from the egg hunt. The teachers said that the younger classes sped through their hunts within about 5 minutes, so ME's class went way earlier than scheduled. I was so excited to be able to be there and then so disappointed that I actually missed the event all at the same time. The funny thing is that ME asked me to take pics of her and her friends, so I did. Her classmates are all so cute! Then I got to go play at recess with her and her friends. It was fun to see her in her element. Benjamin was already napping when I got there, so I didn't get to see him. That probably was for the better (on both of us), though.


ME, Davis, Reagan, and John Hardin
ME and her class BFFs

No comments: