Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, September 17, 2010

Our little Dancin' Queen

I can't believe it, but Drew and I decided to start Mary Elizabeth in dance. The fun part about it is that she's taking at the same studio that I grew up at and her teacher was my teacher. What fun memories I had come back to me while watching Mary Elizabeth!

ME was so excited about the idea of going to "dancin' class" from the moment we told her that she was going. She loves her dancin' shoes and big socks (tights) too.
It only took her a few minutes for her to warm up before she started tapping her twinkle toes.
I'm pretty sure that these are the same pom-pons I used when I was on the dance squad about 15 years ago. I don't think she did any worse than any of the other girls. Ha! But don't worry...she quickly got into the groove when Ms. Sheri said to stretch out and reach for the candy.

The train and tumbling on the mat were the only two things that she remembered from dancin' class.
The sucker at the end of the class made it all worth while!
Oh, how I can't wait for some dance recitals and the fun costumes!!! Sorry, Benjamin and Drew, get ready for some fun times ahead!!!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Can't wait - can't wait! Cutest little dancing "Princess" I've seen in a long time!