Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ben's 4 month stats

I took Ben for his well-baby checkup on Tuesday and I found out that he is still well...even with his acid reflux issues. The doctor reassured me on some things like it's ok that he hasn't rolled over yet, even though ME already had by this point. It's so hard not to compare, but I know I don't need to do that! He also showed her that he knows how to blow raspberries very well! And he hasn't stopped that new trick since we've left the doctor's office either. ME thinks he's spitting and she does it back to him.

Weight: 16 lbs. 8.4 oz. (80%)
Length: 26.25" (90%)
Head: 17" (74%)

I'm excited that we get to start him on rice cereal now! I'll be posting about that soon.

No comments: