Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, February 14, 2010

4 months of love


Benjamin is four months old today and we're finally starting to develop somewhat of a routine.


We're learning his tired cry vs. his hungry cry vs. I don't know what "wah wah" cry means. One thing that is still quite evident is that Ben is a momma's boy through and through (I don't mind though)! Here's what's going on in Ben's world:
  • He's discovered his thumb! It's cute right now, especially since he doesn't take the paci and it soothes him...but I pray he's not still sucking his thumb in 3rd grade like a few of my students do!

Wait, Mom! I've got to get one more suck on this thumb before I build a snowman!

Ahhh....!!! I took Ben to my school today and he was worn out after being passed around by all of my co-workers. He was too tired to even play with his toys. There's nothing better than a thumb after a hard day!

  • He wants to roll over, but just hasn't gotten it yet. And he doesn't mind tummy time! He actually naps better that way!
  • He "talks" all of the time, especially on his changing pad! There's lots of squeakin' and squealin' when he's on it!

Minor problem: I needed to paint while we were out for snow, but Ben wanted to watch me paint. Solution: Keep my son happy by moving his changing pad by me and I got to paint. Our conversation about what I was painting was very interesting. He gave great suggestions! ;)

  • He loves to grab things dangling in front of his face, especially my hair. Man, he's strong!
  • He's experimenting with the exersaucer. He's not quite sure what to think of it yet, though.
I'm still so in love with this "little" cuddlebunny and am having so much fun watching him watch his world. I take him tomorrow to the Doctor for his well-baby checkup, so I'm anxious to see his stats considering he seems so much bigger than his older cousin, McKenzie.

1 comment:

LaLa said...

BEN - 4 months old already! Where has the time gone! What a sweet boy you are - and those dimples are to die for!