Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy (Part 3) and Uncle Bebo!

This was a busy weekend for us! I was in my friend's (Aaron) wedding this past weekend, so I had a lot of running around for that. It was fun, though. We got to watch the fireworks on the AR Queen Riverboat. And the wedding flowers were gorgeous! Aaron and Marc, we had a great time and we're so happy for y'all!

Then on Sunday, we had 2 birthday parties to go to. First, we went to Hayden's one-year-old pirate party. His birthday is the same day as Drew's, but he was at Disney celebrating it. So Valerie and Adam had a big pirate party when they got back. We had fun getting to watch Hayden dig into his treasure (aka cake).
Also, that same day we celebrated (once again) Drew's bday and my brother's bday at my parents house. I bet you're probably thinking that Drew's birthday is never ending, but my parents wanted to make it up, too. Brant's bday was on Sat., so we had a joint dinner for them. Chocolate cake for Uncle Bebo and chocolate chip cookies for Daddy. ME had fun playing with the bubbles, but she all of a sudden has developed a dislike for her uncle. Here are some of the pix from Drew and Brant's dinner.



If you look closely, she's wearing her gold pirate earrings from Hayden's party.
Is this what I get to look forward to when I turn 31?
Seriously, I don't want to turn 28 if I'm going to get socks as a gift.

I guess Uncle B isn't so bad!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

What a star you are! Someone elses birthday and look who gets all the attention!