Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, March 30, 2012

Yes, I'm man enough!

Benjamin has really gotten into the whole dress up thing lately. I think living with his cousin, McKenzie, and ME under one roof has made him really enjoy exploring all of the costumes. Ha! 

I know that these few pics are really dark, but he's wearing his sissy's Valentine's jewelry.

He's really loved how all of the bracelets jingle.

 
Now ever since we've been living with Brant and Kari, this is how I've found Benjamin almost everyday at school. His teachers said that he picks out a costume almost everyday and puts it on all by himself. This is their most "masculine" costume in the box. Ha!

His girlfriend, Greer, isn't so sure what to think about this.

When do I start to worry? Ha!

No comments: