Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Grandparent's Day at the Book Fair

These kids must be pretty special!!! Their school held a book fair this week and designated a special day for grandparents to come (aka a day for the "SUCKERS" to go spend money on their grandchildren day. Ha!)...Daddy Mike even used this as an excuse to fly in to visit his grands.

A Sunday afternoon nap.
ME sure helped me get the house clean before Daddy Mike and Memaw came into town.

The kids got to spend the night with my parents during the school week so they could go to the book fair first thing in the morning today.

This is how my mom found my precious babes this morning. I wonder when they won't want to share a bed anymore.

Benjamin's day was made...he got to see Clifford!

Don't judge Benjamin's bedhead! He just woke up from his nap and found Daddy Mike and Clifford...he didn't have time to straighten his dreads. :)


ME was so proud to get to show off her friends to her grandparents.


Daddy Mike, if you ever want to come be a Mystery Reader in my class room, it looks like you would be a great hit!

Benjamin: "Yes! Daddy Mike got me a truck book!"


They couldn't even make it to the Living Room to read their new books.

I love Benjamin's pose! Maybe I'll try reading like this next time.

Benjamin is in love with his new Cars book.

There's nothing like getting to snuggle on a grandpa's belly while watching tv!

Thanks so much VeVe, Daddy Mike, LaLa, Dandy, and Memaw for loving our kids unconditionally and taking the time to go to their book fair today!!!!

No comments: