Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, April 17, 2010

He's not chubby

At least "that's what she said". I took Ben to the dr. yesterday for his well-baby checkup and the first thing the dr. said when she walked in was "He's not chubby." I guess the nurse that took his measurements sensed I was worried about his weight. But much to our surprise, he's actually just really tall and doesn't weigh as much as looks. My left hip could beg to differ on the weight though! :)

6-month stats:
  • Weight: 18.14 lbs. (74%)
  • Length: 28.25" (95%)
  • Head: 17.5" (70%)
  • Clothes: 9 months

No wonder his legs already dangle from his infant carrier! I guess we're getting ready to purchase the bigger car seats.

No comments: